I have a couple question on alchemist and also on reloading hands.

First where does the alchemist formulea list come from? Not in game but rules wise. is there a book I should be looking at and is it ever update with more in a later book? 

Second is it possible to make a potion of reloading hands?

These question both came about because I found out about this spell(I'm pretty new to pathfinder) and I was like cool maybe I can make an extract. Nope. Not on the formulae list for alchemist. But then I thought maybe I can get a potion made of it? I can't tell because I'm not sure how that works with the target of the spell being projectile weapon. I'm guessing I coould get scrolls made but at that point it's not as useful. I can make extracts and I can redrink the same potion via Alchemical Allocation. But I feel like it wouldnt work that way the way the spell is worded for targeting. I'm guessing that it would have to be an oil. 

Comments

• Alchemists were introduced in Advanced players guide, so their core spell list would be there.
    Reloading Hands would have to be a Oil, so would not work with Alchemical Allocation.
    By default this Oil would have a duration of 3 rounds with a cost of 300 gold. You can extend this duration by 1 round per 100 gold.

You could also make this into a Wand instead.
    base value of 4,500 gp for 50 charges gives you 90 gp per cast, with each cast lasting 3 rounds. Increasing the cost by +1500 gp with give you +1 round of duration, or +30 gp per casting.
    As per the GM's call you could possibly buy wands that have reduced charges for an equally reduced price.

Either way it would be a DC 20 Use Magic Device check to get this going. Using the wand is actually better action economy than Alchemical Allocation as well. 

Turn 1:
    Standard action to draw and drink the extract
    Move action to draw potion
    Turn 2:
    Standard action to drink potion (rnd 1/3 gun is loaded)
    Move action do whatever
    Turn 3:
    Standard action Fire (rnd 2/3 gun reloads)
    Move action do whatever
    Turn 4:
    Standard action Fire (rnd 3/3 gun reloads, spell ends)
    Move action do whatever
    Total: 4 turns for 2 attacks

vs

Turn 1:
    Move action to draw wand
    Standard action to cast spell (rnd 1/3 gun is loaded)
    Turn 2:
    Move action to put away wand
    Standard action Fire (rnd 2/3 gun reloads)
    Turn 3:
    Standard action Fire (rnd 3/3 gun reloads, spell ends)
    Move action do whatever
    Total: 3 turns for 2 attacks