dread wraiths vs dread wraiths

so a dread wraith fights another dread wraiths, can they hurt each other, this was the argument from my group, one say the dread wraith attack (Melee incorporeal touch +20 (3d6 negative energy plus 1d8 Con drain [Fort DC 23])) would only heal the other dread wraith, the other player say, it can hurt him. so we asking can one dread wraith kill the other, now here are the undead traits.

Undead::
1# Cannot heal damage on its own if it has no Intelligence score, although it can be healed. Negative energy (such as an inflict spell) can heal undead creatures. The fast healing special quality works regardless of the creature’s Intelligence score.

Immunity to death effects, disease, paralysis, poison, sleep effects, and stunning.
Not subject to nonlethal damage, ability drain, or energy drain. Immune to damage to its physical ability scores (Constitution, Dexterity, and Strength), as well as to exhaustion and fatigue effects.

we did agree that the second part of the attack doesn't affect the dread wraith, but the problem would be weather of not the 3d6 negative energy would damage the dread wraith.

I as a DM, i ruled for that session that since undead are not immune to negative damage they can hurt each other, since the Key would in (Negative energy (such as an inflict spell) "can" heal undead creatures.) "CAN" suggest that it can or it can not, some creatures in there text state that if the damage taking is negated and instead it heals them, this is not part of the undead traits, so this wouldn't apply to undead. is my ruling correct or not?