- Paizo has not only failed to provide a rule set for continuing play past 20th level, but has actually given up on even trying.
- Jesse Jack Jones has succeeded where Paizo faltered. His PDF of Epic Pathfinder is publicly available. And, in fact, it is quite solid. It fixes the flaws of the 3.0/3.5 Epic rules. It is well done, not just when judged as an indie effort -- but by any reasonable standard. (His advancement track is too rapid, but I was able to find no other flaws -- and I'm fairly OCD when it comes to finding flaws.)
- Mr. Jones has not successfully promoted his work.
Therefore, I propose that OGN contact Mr. Jones to:
- Publish his Epic Pathfinder content in the d20PFSRD.
- Publish his Epic Pathfinder, with improved graphics and layout, in a "Deluxe Version" PDF at a reasonable cost.