Clarification on Clairvoyance/Clairaudience Spell

The spell description states: "You don’t need line of sight or line of effect, but the locale must be known – a place familiar to you, or an obvious one."  Would it be possible to clarify each of these options:

1) Known: a place familiar to you
2) Known: an obvious one

with 2 or three examples of each?

Comments

• That's really up to the GM. Paizo (or anyone else) have never clarified it beyond that.
  • edited January 2019
    while Paizo may not have clairified it, it's not true that no one has:

http://rpg20.com/spells35.php?reptype=fullentry&valueid=63

Which clairfies for 3.5D&D's clairvoyance spell with examples for "obvious place":

Clairaudience/clairvoyance enables the character to concentrate upon some locale and hear or see (the character's choice) almost as if the character were there. Distance is not a factor, but the locale must be known—a place familiar to the character or an obvious one (such as behind a door, around a corner, or in a grove of trees). The spell does not allow magically enhanced senses to work through it. If the chosen locale is magically dark, the character sees nothing. If it is naturally pitch black, the character can see in a 10-foot radius around the center of the spell’s effect. Lead sheeting or magical protection (such as antimagic field, mind blank, or nondetection) blocks the spell, and the character senses that the spell is so blocked. The spell creates an invisible sensor, similar to that created by a scrying spell, that can be dispelled. The spell functions only on the plane of existence the character is currently occupying.
  • Love Spells To Stop Separation And Divorce ~Do Stop Divorce Spells Really Work | Powerful Love Spells Caster Powerful Love Spell to stop divorce and separation: divorce is a dangerous evil decision that always come to couple who might be going through difficult situation and they even don’t mind paying expensive ransom to laws so that the marriage divorce must be finalized.So I Dr Ado spell caster can help you for your partner’s divorce idea or both your decision but you not really satisfied with it tell me so I can bring change and the happiness results can come change your marriage situation will be solved.
    Email:dradospiritualsolutions@gmail.com or on my whatsapp +27728933309 or website:https://dradospiritualsolutions.com