Gladiator Fighter Or Barb.

Hey guys as the title says, I'm not sure what class would be the best overall. I'm really the only true melee dps of the party, I am not looking to be a straight up tank either. Also Here is a link to the Gladiator.https://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/3rd-party-classes/tripod-machine/gladiator/
I really like the idea of the Gladiator, but I'm not sure how it compares to the fighter or barbarian. I'm looking to be able to do a good amount of dmg, and not really be super tanky, but enough to take a hit or two. I'm mainly looking for recommendations, on the class, and on what feats might be optimal as I'm not too experienced with DnD. Thanks guys Have a great day.

The GM allowed me to play the 3.5 Dark Sun Muls -•  +4  Strength,  +2  Constitution,  –2  Charisma:  Combining  the  human  height  with  the  Dwarven  musculature,  muls  end  up  stronger  than  either  parent  race, but their status as born–to–be slaves makes them  insecure in their dealings with others.  • Humanoid (dwarf): Muls are humanoid creatures  with the dwarf subtype.  •  Medium:  As  Medium  creatures,  muls  have  no  bonuses or penalties due to size.  • Mul base land speed is 30 feet.  • Darkvision: Muls can see in the dark up to 30 feet.  Darkvision is black and white only, but is otherwise like  normal sight, and muls can function just fine with no light  at all.  • Tireless: Muls get a +4 racial bonus to checks for  performing a physical action that extends over a period of  time  (running,  swimming,  holding  breath,  and  so  on).  This bonus stacks with the Endurance feat. This bonus  may also be applied to savings throws against spells and  magical effects that cause weakness, fatigue, exhaustion  or enfeeblement.  • Extended Activity: Muls may engage in up to 12  hours of hard labor or forced marching without suffering  from fatigue.  • Dwarven Blood: For all effects related to race, a mul  is  considered  a  dwarf.  Muls,  for  example,  are  just  as  vulnerable to effects that affect dwarves as their dwarf  ancestors are, and they can use magic items that are only  usable by dwarves.  • Nonlethal Damage Resistance 1/–. Muls are difficult  to subdue, and do not notice minor bruises, scrapes, and  other discomforts that pain creatures of other races. 

Comments

• Just judging by the description for Gladiator, it seems like it's more useful if you have a specific weapon concept in mind for your character. If you only plan to use a single weapon type that doesn't require lots of feats, Gladiator seems like it would give you more benefits.

Fighters are just good at everything, and while they can specialize in a specific weapon set, it often seems to me like they have more feats available to them than is needed if they're specializing. Fighters seem more like jacks of all trades when it comes to weapons, or perhaps necessary if a weapon concept requires LOTS of feats (like learning the Balor and Demon stances for whips and swords).

I'm new to Pathfinder, so I guess you can take that as a n00b's opinion.