Trouble Finding What a Lot is Defined as

edited September 2019 in d20PFSRD
From this page:
I had a lot of trouble finding out what a lot was, the very thing which most of the items within the page are used to describe.
I was eventually able to find it here:

I suggest improving the first page by adding this:
"

The greatest assets of your kingdom are its settlements. Most settlements start as simple villages, and some grow over time into bustling cities. You can use the District Grid to create the initial design for your settlement and decide where to place additional buildings as it grows. You may want to photocopy the District Grid so you can build multiple settlements in your kingdom.

The District Grid is divided into 9 large blocks separated by streets. Each block consists of 4 smaller lots separated by alleys. Treat each lot as approximately 750 feet per side, so overall the district takes up about 1 square mile. On each lot you may construct a building, and each building affects your kingdom’s Economy, Loyalty, and so on. Descriptions of these buildings, as well as the bonuses they provide once they’re added to a settlement.

Most settlements only have 1 district. If your District Grid is full and you want to add another district (for example, if you run out of available lots in that settlement and want to construct additional buildings), you can create an additional district for that settlement by paying the preparation cost for the settlement’s terrain as listed on Table: Terrain and Terrain Improvements. Remember that your kingdom’s Control DC is based on the number of districts in your settlement.

The placement of buildings in your district is up to you—you can start in the center of the district and build outward, or start at the edge and build toward the center. Some buildings (such as the Guildhall) take up more than 1 lot on the grid. You can’t divide up these larger structures, though you can place them so they cover a street. (Streets do not count as lots.)

"

--From the second page.

Or improve the first page by adding a link to the second page.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited September 2019
    The link is possible. No other alteration of Pathfinder content is permitted.