Dice Roller Access and Bug Reports

edited March 2021 in Dice Roller

App Access

Hello, everyone. Thanks for your help. You should have access to the dice roller app now.

To reach it, use the Apps dropdown menu next to your username in the upper-right hand corner of the screen:

If you don't see the Apps dropdown menu, or the dice roller isn't in there, please reply in this thread to let us know. If that happens, you can access the app directly at https://apps.opengamingnetwork.com/diceroller/app/

Bug Reports

Please also use this thread to post initial bug reports. If you have a QA testing background, they don't need to be the full shebang right now, but the more details you can give, the better chance I'll have to figure out what's actually going on.

If you can, please post at least what you were trying to do, the last thing you clicked/typed, and where you clicked/typed it before everything exploded.

Already Broken

I did notice some bugs this morning in the last-minute run-through. Sorry about that :-S

The GM Tools is only halfway working. The dice pool probability calculator side isn't connected to the state store correctly, and trying to change the die type will break it.

The text inputs for the DCs on the rollover probability calculator side act strangely when you type in them--probably won't let you input the number you expect. But the sliders work.

Fixes for both of these issues are in the next build, and as soon as that's pushed to production you should be able to actually use 1/4 of the app. We'll let you know when that happens.

Comments

• edited March 2021
    The new build package was pushed with the fixes. The app uses a service worker, so if you've already loaded the app, you may need to load the app, wait a few seconds, then click the refresh button while holding down the Shift key.

Alternatively, clearing your browser history for the app's site should work as well.

If you haven't accessed the app yet, you should be good to go!
  • the app menu item is not showing in my account, and the direct link above says I have to be a paid member. The d20PFSRD site says I can try it with unpaid subscription. How can I access the dice roller?
  • Hi. Matt probably hasn't added you to the test group yet. I'll send him an email about new additions.